1. please be tolerant to the fact, that depending on weather forecasts, the sequence of routes may be changed or totally removed from the program: being replacing by another route to ensure program efficiency;
2. during hiking routes, lunch breaks will be held in field conditions by pre-prepared food packages;
3. guides always have first aid modern box and radio-connectivity;
4. in the process of routes’ development, securing safety was taken into account, according to which the main part of the trails are accessible for off-road vehicles and in case of any necessity it is possible to arrange evacuation of participants;
5. participants should have their own hiking boot, hiking stick, hat, sunscreen, glasses, Geretex jacket.
6. Season- April-October (please not that from April to May Aragats mount climb is not required for tourists. In this case Aragats climb will be changed by another mount, depending on a group request.) In June its mostly covered by snow. Participants should have waterproof boots, gaiters, windstoper jacket, hat, gloves, sun glasses, sun cream.